Sasuke Costumes Cosplay Outfit
About this item:
- Source Type: Sasuke Merch
- Item Type: Sets
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
- Department Name: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Special Use: Sasuke Cosplay
- Sasuke Costumes is suitable for parties, Halloween, Stage performances, Role playing, Festivals, Cosplay parties, Gifts.
At the beginning of Part I, Sasuke wears traditional Uchiha clothing: a blue turtleneck, short-sleeved shirt with the crest on the back, white armbands (which he took off after the Chuunin exams) and white shorts. During the final round of the Chuunin Exams, Sasuke wears the same outfit but in the form of a black bodysuit, with more straps around his left arm and legs. As the story progresses, the Uchiha symbol gets smaller and smaller. gradually until he defeated his brother.
In Part II, after two and a half years, Sasuke is noticeably taller, wearing a white long-sleeved shirt that resembles the light purple one worn by Kimimaro and has his chest open, with a smaller Uchiha emblem embroidered on the back of the collar. He wears dark blue pants and ties a scarf of the same color from his belly to his knees. He also wears a black protective bandage that runs from his knuckles to his biceps. Sasuke wears a purple belt and a bow tie at his side, used to carry his sword.
After fighting Deidara, Sasuke wore a dark gray sleeveless shirt. He doesn’t use the protective armband anymore, instead wrapping it around his wrist, underneath is a specialized bandage with a seal to hold the shuriken. He also wears a black cloak during this period.
After meeting and fighting Itachi again, he switched to wearing a white turtleneck (grey in the anime) short-sleeved shirt, similar to the blue stabbing shirt he wore in Part I but now with a zipper. Sasuke wears a blue bandage around his wrist, underneath is still a special bandage containing shuriken. He also wears the Akatsuki jacket for a short time.
The Uchiha crest on his back returned to its original size after he defeated Itachi. After Itachi’s eye transplant surgery at Graveyard Mountain, he wears a black Uchiha outfit, similar to the one Madara wore when he was younger, and has a belt around his waist. Later he returned to his old outfit.
When he was very young, Sasuke wore a simple black long-sleeve shirt with a crest with black sundresses (white in the anime). When he went with Itachi to capture wild boar, he wore the ANBU uniform.
Later, he wears black and does not wear a headband.
NOTE: Please check the following size chart carefully before ordering. Please check the “size chart” in the picture to choose your size.
=>> See more: Naruto Costume
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|