Konan Costume Cosplay Outfit
- Material: Polyester
- Department Name: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Item Type: Jackets & Coats
- Source Type: Konan costume
- Konan is one of the three orphans of the Rain village who were trained by Jiraiya. Konan is known as the “angel”, or “god’s messenger” for her natural talent for origami which she later developed into her main Ninjutsu.
- Unfortunately, she died at the hands of Obito Uchiha even though she almost succeeded in her plan to kill Tobi.
- Akatsuki means dawn. In it, “aka” means red and “tsuki” means moon. Akatsuki was founded in the Water Country by three members Yahiko, Konan and Nagato.
- Each member wears a black cape printed with red clouds. The inside of the cloak is red. The robes are knee-length and have a high collar.
- The members still wear the traditional dress of their village and don this robe.
- The Konan Akatsuki costume is a fan-favorite Akatsuki Cloak with the members’ individual accessories.
Please allow 10-15 business days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. The estimated shipping time is 7-10 business days.
=>> See more: Konan Merch
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|