Kakashi Costume Cosplay Outfit
About this item:
- Source Type: Kakashi Merch
- Item Type: Sets
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
- Department Name: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Special Use: Costumes
- Kakashi Costume is suitable for parties, Halloween, Stage performances, Role playing, Festivals, Cosplay parties, Gifts.
Kakashi Hatake costume outfit:
Kakashi wears the standard Konoha uniform for most of Part I and Part II, consisting of a moss green armor, dark green pants, and a matching long-sleeve shirt. He also wears fingerless gloves with iron discs on the backs of his hands. He also wears an iron chain around his neck.
His outfit during the Fourth Great War has not changed much, except for the red armband on his left biceps, boots instead of sandals, and the Konoha armor with a new design. On important occasions, he often wears the Hokage’s attire, which consists of a hood and a traditional haori, along with a long red kimono with the Kanji on the back indicating he is the Sixth Hokage, with the addition of the Sixth Hokage. white scarf around the neck.
Kakashi used to wear many different costumes before Part I took place. During the Third Shinobi World War, he is shown wearing a black short-sleeved T-shirt with white lines in the center of the sleeves. On his arms, he wears a black sleeve (which was probably cut out from his shirt) and metal hand guards.
In addition, he wears a leather strap that crosses across his chest and goes around his back along with the White Light Chakra sword. During his time with the Anbu, he wore a simple blue suit underneath a gray armor, high-collared sandals, and elbow-length arm guards.
When not on Anbu’s duties, he wears the same suit with multi-step arm guards and bandages wrapped around his calves. Kakashi‘s fox mask has red/black lines around his eyes, cheeks, and mouth. On his left bicep, he has Anbu’s signature tattoo from when he first joined the organization.
NOTE: Please check the following size chart carefully before ordering. Please check the “size chart” in the picture to choose your size.
=>> See more: Naruto Costume
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|