Akatsuki Itachi Ring Finger
- Package contains: 1*Ring with box
- Color: Red as image show
- Size: One size 1.8cm
- Theme: Itachi ring
- Characters: Itachi Uchiha
About Itachi Akatsuki Ring (Steel):
- Akatsuki Itachi is the older brother of Sasuke Uchiha, and is responsible for the murder of nearly all of the Uchiha clan, except for Sasuke. He acts as a member of the evil organization Akatsuki and is Sasuke’s greatest enemy
- In the Akatsuki organization and under Nagato’s supervision, each members were given a ring out of the ten.
- Each rings were supposed to be worn on one finger in particular and they seemed to have an important role in sealing the tailed beasts into the Gedo Mazo which is sort of the shell that remained after the separation of its chakra and body. It is worn on Itachi Ring Finger (right hand) and named the following : “Shu”, while its colour is red scarlet.
- Let’s remind ourselves how Itachi made a bloodbath by killed his entire clan, the colour of his ring might be a message regarding this event! Red is also in certain cultures, a sign of courage which we can attribute to Itachi when we know the actual reason he went on to kill the Uchiha Clan, going in the mean time against Konoha and becoming a rogue ninja.
- With all this, we understand that the rings does not have special abilities except for apparently being useful in the sealing of the tailed beasts.
- Other than that, they hold more of a symbolic purpose! Itachis Ring will certainly be a great fit on you to complete your cosplay or even for casual use. Get your Itachi ring now and be a part of the Akatsuki group!
Akatsuki Itachi Ring Meaning:
- Itachi’s ring is red with the Japanese kanji 朱 (lit. “Shu”) which means “Vermillon” in English. This Itachi Akatsuki Ring must be worn on the right ring finger.
- Itachi joined the Akatsuki and received his ring from the hand of Tobi after he helped him kill all members of his clan. Itachi’s first partner was Jūzō Biwa, jōnin from Kirigakure and a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.
- After Jūzō’s death, Itachi started traveling with another Hidden Mist Missing-nin, Kisame Hoshigaki, with who he’ll make friends very quickly.
What finger does itachi have his ring?
Itachi was a talent of the Uchiha clan who was able to awaken the Sharingan at the age of 8 and was one of the best ninjas in Konoha at that time. After killing the entire Uchiha clan at the age of 14, Itachi joined Akatsuki and possessed a blood-red ring with the letter GA symbolizing Zhuoyu worn on the ring finger of his right hand.
- High Quality Jewelry: This ring is made of high-quality durable metal that provides a smooth finish and guarantees long lasting wear; the coolest cosplay accessory choice for fans who want to channel Red Cloud style
- One Size: Unisex adult size, style for everyone; diameter of ring is 1.8 cm and thickness of ring is 0.5 cm; One size fits most; comfortable design you can enjoy wearing for long period of time and for any activity without discomfort
=>>View All Akatsuki Rings at Naruto Universe Store >> Akatsuki Rings
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|