Naruto Hidden Rain Village Headband (Amegakure)
- Amegakure (雨隠れの里, Amegakure no Sato, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Rain) is a small but highly industrialised hidden village located in an unnamed country.
- As its name suggests, it rains almost constantly in Amegakure and the surrounding area. All the water seemingly ends in a large lake that surrounds the village.
- Ame ninja are said to be notoriously short tempered, while their village trains them to their fullest potential, resulting in the creation of many original techniques.
- Ame is frequently hired for assassination missions, an area of expertise prized by many countries.
- A common trait of shinobi from this village is wearing rebreathers. Its shinobi also have a propensity for genjutsu.
- Hidden Rain Village is one of the legendary villages in the ninja world in the popular series Naruto. If you’re going as member Hidden Rain Village in the next cosplay event or just collecting Naruto stuff you should get one of our Naruto Hidden Rain Headband !
Object characteristics of Naruto Hidden Rain Village Headband (Amegakure)
- – Material: Metal and fabric.
- – Size: One size fit for most.
- – Fabric size: 38.5 inch *2 inch;
- – Metal size: 4 inch *1.5 inch.
- – Theme: Hidden Rain Village Headband
- – Characters : Members Hidden Rain Village (Amegakure)
- Option: Rain Headband / Anti rain headband
View More Naruto Headband at Naruto Universe Store >> Naruto Headband
SHIPPING & HANDLING
SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|