Naruto Hidden Mist Headband Village Kirigakure
- – Material: Metal and fabric.
- – Size: One size fit for most.
- – Fabric size: 38.5 inch *2 inch;
- – Metal size: 4 inch *1.5 inch.
- – Theme: Hidden Mist Headband
- – Characters : Members Hidden Mist Village (Kirigakure )
Object characteristics of village hidden in the mist headband (Kirigakure)
- Kirigakure (霧隠れの里, Kirigakure no Sato, English TV: Village Hidden in the Mist, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Mist) is the hidden village of the Land of Water.
- The shinobi from the village of the Hidden Mist usually wears a headband with a metal plate carved with the symbol of the nation. A lot of rogue ninjas seem to come from this village!
- Wearing the Mist Headband might get you at risk since the ANBU usually watch and chase a lot of bandit coming from Kirigukare.
- Perfect for your cosplay event, halloween or even some simple photos. You will get the authentic look of ninjas coming from the Village Hidden by the Mist. This Naruto Village Hidden In The Mist Headband is a perfect replica of the original one found in the Naruto anime! Get one of the Hidden Villages Headband and start your shinobi journey.
View More Naruto Headband at Naruto Universe Store >> Naruto Headband
SHIPPING & HANDLING
SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|