Hidden Grass Village Headband (Kusagakure)
- Made with metal and fabric
- Large cosplay item
- Bracelet size: 10cm x 4cm (3.5 “x 1.5”)
- Total length: about 38 “(98cm)
- Color: same as the picture
- Package included: 1 piece headband
- Characters: Grass Village (Kusagakure)
- Theme: Hidden Grass Village Headband
- Kusagakure (草隠れの里, Kusagakure; literally “Grass Village”) in an unnamed country. Since there was a Genin participating in the Chuunin recruitment contest held in Konoha, the two villages could be pretended to be allies. Not much is known about the village’s fighting style, even if they have .
- It can be concluded from the village name that shinobi use jutsu related to flora or use Earth Release. Although it is unnamed, the country of Kusagakure has appeared and been identified on a number of occasions. The country is rich with forest, some giant mushrooms or bamboo. It seems to have many rivers and deep ravines.
- During the Third Shinobi World War, the country was invaded by the Earth Kingdom and served as an important thing between the stone village and the leaf village. More than a decade later, Orochimaru was hiding somewhere in the village.
- If you’re going as Hidden Grass Village in the next cosplay event or just collecting Naruto stuff you should get one of our Naruto Hidden Grass Village Headband !
View More Naruto Headband at Naruto Universe Store >> Naruto Headband
SHIPPING & HANDLING
SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|