Akatsuki Hidan Ring New, High Quality
- Character: Hidan
- Package contains: 1*Ring with box as show
- Color: as image show
- Theme: Hidan ring
- Premium Brushed Steel: High-Purity Zinc alloy
- Material: Steel
Hidan’s Ring Meaning:
- Hidan is one of the two immortal members of the Akatsuki, alongside his partner Kakuzu. They are for this instance called by Kisame the “Zombie Duo”.
- Hidan was, like Kakuzu, an immortal Ninja who belonged to the Jashin cult. Hidan was recruited by Kakuzu with the help of Itachi and Konan and ended buried alive after losing a fight against Shikamaru.
- Just as every member of the criminal organization, Hidan received a ring that he wears on his left index finger. Hidan Ring is grayish-rose and associated with the kanji 三 “San”, which means “Three”.
- The sense we can pull out from the kanji is that Hidan’s life is associated with the number “3”. As you may have noticed, his necklace is a triangle inside a circle, his scynthe possesses 3 blades and his village symbol represents 3 lines in a row. If you’re into superstition you might want to get yourself an Hidan Naruto Ring!
- Village: Hot Spring
- Ring: San (Three)
- Ring finger: left index finger
- You might want to help us decipher other meanings to Hidan Akatsuki Ring? Anyways, the ring is made out of zinc alloy, entirely resizable so no worries about it being too small or too big for your finger.
- High Quality Jewelry: This ring is made of high-quality durable metal that provides a smooth finish and guarantees long lasting wear; the coolest cosplay accessory choice for fans who want to channel Red Cloud style
- One Size: Unisex adult size, style for everyone; diameter of ring is 1.8 cm and thickness of ring is 0.5 cm; One size fits most; comfortable design you can enjoy wearing for long period of time and for any activity without discomfort
=>> View All Akatsuki Rings at Naruto Universe Store >> Akatsuki Rings
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|