Akatsuki Orochimaru Ring Finger (Steel)
- Theme: Orochimaru ring
- Package contains: 1*Ring
- Color: as image show
- Characters : Orochimaru
- Package : With Box As Show
Orochimaru of Akatsuki:
- Orochimaru (大蛇丸, Orochimaru) is one of Konohagakure’s legendary Sannin. With a life-ambition to learn all of the world’s secrets, Orochimaru seeks immortality so that he might live all of the lives necessary to accomplish his task.
- After being caught red-handed performing unethical experiments on his fellow citizens for the sake of this immortality, Orochimaru defected from Konoha rather than be persecuted for his ambitions, and for many years sought the village’s destruction in order to take revenge and demonstrate what he had learned.
- If you’re going as Orochimaru in the next cosplay event or just collecting Naruto stuff you should get one of our Orochimaru Akatsuki Ring!
Akatsuki Orochimaru Ring Meaning:
- Orochimaru ring color is blue-gray with the Japanese kanji 空 (lit. “Kū”) which means “sky” and “void” in English. The powerful Sanin used to wear his Orochimaru Akatsuki ring on the left little finger.
- Orochimaru decided from himself to join the Akatsuki and fought for his recruitment against Sasori and Pain (Pein). His only goal was to use the Akatsuki to continue his studies to learn always more powerful Jutsus.
- High Quality Jewelry: This ring is made of high-quality durable metal that provides a smooth finish and guarantees long lasting wear; the coolest cosplay accessory choice for fans who want to channel Red Cloud style
- One Size: Unisex adult size, style for everyone; diameter of ring is 1.8 cm and thickness of ring is 0.5 cm; One size fits most; comfortable design you can enjoy wearing for long period of time and for any activity without discomfort.
=>> View All Akatsuki Rings at Naruto Universe Store >> Akatsuki members Rings
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|