Kisame Ring Akatsuki New 100%
- Product Type: Ring
- Theme: Kisame ring
- Package contains: 1*Ring with box
- Color: as show
- Characters : Kisame Hoshigaki
- Embossed letters, luminous at night.
- Anime/Manga/Disney: Naruto
- Stainless zinc alloy
- Size of the ring face: 28 mm
- Diameter: 20mm (stretchable designed to fit all finger sizes)
- Whatever model you have, the shop has it. (Chat immediately with Shop to have satisfactory products)
About Kisame Akatsuki Ring:
- Kisame Hoshigaki is a tall and musclar shinobi from Kirigakuren, which is nicknamed “Monster of the Hidden Mist”. What makes him very distinctive are his shark-like features that he inherit from his clan.
- He also possesses a sword called “Samehada”, capable of consuming other’s chakra and with wich he can fusion to become the “Tailless Tailed Beast” as he refers himself to.
- Partnered with Itachi Uchia, he’s a member of the Akatsuki Organization and possess in this matter, a ring just as every single members.
- Kisame ring “nan” (“South”) is yellow in colour and he wears it on his left ring finger as opposed to Itachi which ring is worn on his right ring finger, sounds like a coincidence to us ? If you wish to fully integrate the Akatsuki team, you must get hold of one of the rings, why not Kisama Hoshigaki Ring? You’d make a perfect team with Itachi!
- This ring is fully resizable so don’t even worry about your fingers being too big or too small, we got you.
- High Quality Jewelry: This ring is made of high-quality durable metal that provides a smooth finish and guarantees long lasting wear; the coolest cosplay accessory choice for fans who want to channel Red Cloud style
- One Size: Unisex adult size, style for everyone; diameter of ring is 1.8 cm and thickness of ring is 0.5 cm; One size fits most; comfortable design you can enjoy wearing for long period of time and for any activity without discomfort
=>> View All Akatsuki Rings at Naruto Universe Store >> Akatsuki Rings
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Processing Time: 10 – 15 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|