Object characteristics of Hidan Necklace
- The Jashinism is a religion where the god “Jashin” is worshipped. Its symbol is a upside down triangle inside a circle.
- Jashin can be translated as “evil god”. The only known follower of this god is Hidan, the immortal Akatsuki member that is, by the way seen completing multiple rituals/sacrifices in honor to his god.
- Hidan obtains immortality by sacrificing people to Jashin! He’s fully living his faith as we can see on his outfit.
- The Hidan Jashin Necklace is the one of the Jashinism! If you’re looking for a god to worship, looking to find a purpose in life, get your Hidan Necklace now.
- The necklace is made out of zinc alloy to provide a better corrosion resistance so that you can keep it for a very long time. The pendant size is 3.2×3.2 CM and the chain length is 50CM, making Jashin Necklace a total weight of 14.4G.
- Disclaimer: The following object is only used as a cosplay element. We don’t condone anything else beside cosplaying!
Akatsuki Hidan Jashin Necklace
- Chain Type: Rope Chain
- Material: Metal
- Shapepattern: Naruto
- Characters: Hidan
- Pendant Size: 2.4*3.5CMM/1.4*3.5CM
- Fine or Fashion: Fashion
- Listing Year: 2022
- Color: Silver
- Style: Hidan Necklace
- Popular Elements: Naruto
View more Naruto Necklace >> Naruto Necklace
SHIPPING & HANDLING
SHIPPING TIME Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|