All about Akatsuki Itachi Ring Finger ?
They are beautiful, they are symbolic, but above all, they are mysterious! Welcome young fan of Itachi , today in this article we will unveil to you the secrets all about Akatsuki Itachi Ring Finger !
Because of all the mystery behind them, fans therefore still have several questions about the secret behind the Akatsuki Itachi Ring Meaning like:
- What is the Akatsuki Itachi Ring ?
- What do the Akatsuki Itachi Ring do ?
- What do Akatsuki Itachi Ring mean ?
- Why are the Akatsuki Itachi Ring so important ?
- What color is Akatsuki Itachi Ring ring ?
If one of these questions tortures your mind, don’t worry! Here we will summarize everything there is to know about these Itachi akatsuki ring finger so that they won’t hold any more secrets for you!
Sounds good? Then let’s find out together what do all the Itachi Akatsuki Ring mean !
WHAT ARE THE Akatsuki Itachi Ring ?
In the Akatsuki organization and under Nagato’s supervision, each members were given a ring out of the ten.
Akatsuki Itachi Ring are the rings worn by the magician Itachi in the anime Naruto Shippuden.
What finger does itachi have his ring?
Itachi joined Akatsuki and possessed a blood-red ring with the letter GA symbolizing Zhuoyu worn on the ring finger of his right hand.
What color is Akatsuki Itachi Ring ?
Akatsuki Itachi Ring ring comes in one color is red.
Akatsuki Itachi Ring Meaning ?
- Itachi’s ring is red with the Japanese kanji 朱 (lit. “Shu”) which means “Vermillon” in English. This Itachi Akatsuki Ring must be worn on the right ring finger.
- Itachi joined the Akatsuki and received his ring from the hand of Tobi after he helped him kill all members of his clan. Itachi’s first partner was Jūzō Biwa, jōnin from Kirigakure and a member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist.
- After Jūzō’s death, Itachi started traveling with another Hidden Mist Missing-nin, Kisame Hoshigaki, with who he’ll make friends very quickly.
- Each rings were supposed to be worn on one finger in particular and they seemed to have an important role in sealing the tailed beasts into the Gedo Mazo which is sort of the shell that remained after the separation of its chakra and body. It is worn on Itachi Ring Finger (right hand) and named the following : “Shu”, while its colour is red scarlet.
- Let’s remind ourselves how Itachi made a bloodbath by killed his entire clan, the colour of his ring might be a message regarding this event! Red is also in certain cultures, a sign of courage which we can attribute to Itachi when we know the actual reason he went on to kill the Uchiha Clan, going in the mean time against Konoha and becoming a rogue ninja.
With all of the above, we hope to answer some of your questions regarding the akatsuki itachi ring.